Friday, February 12, 2010

RUFFLES!

I do want to apologize for taking SO long to do this post! Life has come and started to run my life! There's no good excuse, just life! I decided to really boil down and do it after talking to my cousin who I found out actually checks this thing often! (Thanks Tiff!!!) I feel loved =)
First things first, thank you Aubree for suggesting this topic because I love everything with ruffles! Please check out her post after finding out she won the Forever21 gift card (the shirt is SO awesome!)
After much lusting after purses, shoes, acceessories, jewelry, shirts and skirts I think I may have found a great look book per say of some awesome ruffles. Ruffles are taking over the fashion world! They're everywhere and I LOVE IT! Make sure and read the bottom for an exciting giveaway from my work (DownEast)! Featuring artists from etsy, designers at fashion week and your local retailers here is some dang cute stuff!

Ruffled Tangerine Necklace in Baboush's Etsy Shop
Ruffle Linen Handbag from Murwati's Etsy Shop
Swanky Bloom headband from

DEJAVUoldandnew's Etsy shop

New York Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week
Reunited Top from DownEast
Skirt from Forever 21
Snowflake Cardigan from DownEast
Tuxedo Top from DownEast



Frosted Flowers Cardigan from DownEast




Which one is your favorite? You could win a $10 gift card to DownEast!
(must be a follower of the blog and leave a comment with your favorite ruffles item and a way to contact you. If you live out of state you can get an egiftcard for their website, just let me know what you would prefer =)

4 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! So cute! (Not that I could wear them...but still...I can dream!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment here two days ago but I guess it didn't save! What I said was...

    Yay! I check your blog too and was waiting for this. Those shoes are TO DIE FOR!!!! I LOOOOVE them. What store are they from? I have been trying to figure out how to make my own. I also like the green bag. Cute picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are from a designer named Badgley Mischka and they go for $175 at heels.com. A little pricey but they are beautiful! Aubree: if you figure out how to do that, it would be AWESOME! I would love to see pics! here's the link: http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/tai-pump-ice.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steff! I am so glad to see you made a post on your blog! :) Love it! Which one is my favorite...hmmm..there are actually quite a few that I like, but if I have to narrow it down to one I would say the purse! So dang cute!! I always see people with the cutest purses and I can never find one. So there! I love the purse! Xoxo :) Tiff P.S. I finally got around to inviting you to my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete