Saturday, January 30, 2010

I need your help.

Hi everyone! I need YOU to decide my next blog post! I will do a well researched post about your idea for a new fashion topic. It can be about a new trend, a fashion icon, a designer or something more creative that you can come up with. Simply become a follower if you're not already and leave a comment with the topic info on it. If I choose yours than you will get a $10 gift card to Forever21. I know, not much but they have great prices! So be creative and I'll close this contest on Saturday, February 6th 2010. Thanks so much!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Necklaces...I love looking at pretty necklaces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruffles... that is what I am really into right now. I don't know if they are all over the runways or anything but they seem to be the trend on Etsy and in all the craft blogs. Shirts, jewelry, shoes, even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your post on finding a great outfit from a name brand store and finding it at DI. Maybe explain how the rest of us can pick out great outfits. how to look for new trends, how to piece things together.etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool idea:
    http://etsyhound.wordpress.com/2010/01/31/etsy-vs-banana-republic-the-smackdown/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always interesting to see new it girls :)

    ReplyDelete