Monday, January 11, 2010

My Muse


Let me tell you a story. A story you all very well may know. There was a girl named Rebecca Bloomwood, and she LOVED to shop. She more than loved it, it was her life! She was a Shopaholic. I draw so many parallels to her story it's a little scary although I am NOT in $16,000 worth of debt. She said it best when she said "When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again."(imdb.com) I hate shopping! I hate it because it's SO addicting! And it's so true that "A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed"(imdb.com)
So, my point to this? Well, I am in debt from my habits and I need to fix it. I propose to sell my biggest weakness: my shoes. As anyone close to me will tell you, I have a lot of shoes. I don't have hundreds or any disgusting number like 384, but I have a lot more than I need. Anyone interested? I think I'll post some pictures later(the green ones above are for sale too), or maybe on facebook to show you what shoes I can part with - still cute! I swear! And the best part is that I have so many shoes that they are all in pretty good shape. Oh btw, I'm a size 9. So what say ye fashion blog followers? Should I hold a private shoe selling party here in my home? Eh? Eh? Huh? Come on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment